While we aren’t Irish, with a last name that sounds like “Shannon” we decided to join the St. Patrick’s Day festivities. Lucky for you, these shamrock donuts are easy to make and delicious to eat!
- 12 regular sized donuts
- one can of store bought vanilla frosting
- green food coloring
- green writing icing
- Take each donut and carve away pieces with a knife to form your desired shamrock shape
- Lay the donuts on a wire rack with wax paper under the rack
- Add green food coloring to 1/2 cup of vanilla frosting and melt it in the microwave for 30 seconds
- Pour the green frosting on top of the donuts until they are covered
- Once they are dry, use green writing icing to outline the outside of the shamrock
Serve and enjoy! These donuts are magically delicious!