The sun is out and beach season is in full swing. Maybe you’re spending your weekends perfecting your tan while waves are crashing at your feet. Maybe you just dream of being there every time you look at the beautiful beach sunset picture on your desktop. Either way, these little beachy cupcakes are sure to leave a smile on your face.
- 12 mini cupcakes
- 1 Fruit by the Foot
- 1 tub of vanilla frosting
- Blue food coloring
- Green food coloring
- 24 Teddy Grahams
- 4 graham crackers
- Add a drop of blue food coloring to 3/4 of a cup of vanilla frosting and mix
- Add a drop of green food coloring to 1/4 of a cup of vanilla frosting and mix
- Ice all 12 cupcakes with blue frosting
- Crush the graham crackers into crumbs as shown above
- Cover half the blue iced cupcake with the graham cracker crumbs
- Use the green frosting to paint bathing suits on the Teddy Grahams
- Cut the Fruit by the Foot into tiny rectangles to serve as the beach towels
- Using a small drop of icing, stick the Fruit by the Foot beach towels on the sand
- Using a small drop of icing, stick the Teddy Grahams on the beach towels
- Place the remaining Teddy Grahams’ legs into the blue water
- Mix up all the cupcakes so that they have different numbers of bears swimming, tanning, etc.
- Serve and watch the smiles come rolling in
Not only are these cupcakes beary cute, they’re also beary tasty too!