Having a sweet tooth makes it tough to say no to chocolate, cupcakes, candy, marshmallows, donuts, ice cream, cookies…and the list goes on. Lucky for you, it’s a known fact that if the cupcake is this tiny, calories don’t count. In fact, you might as well have s’more! Here’s a quick and easy recipe that will have you celebrating National S’mores Day in no time!
- 12 mini cupcakes
- 1 tub of chocolate frosting
- 3 Hershey’s milk chocolate bars (you won’t really need that many, but sometimes they don’t break along the line the right way and you can always find room in your tummy for leftovers)
- 2 graham crackers
- 12 mini marshmallows
- Break the Hershey’s bars into the individual rectangles as shown in the picture above (you’ll need 12)
- Break each graham cracker into 6 pieces
- Cover the top of the cupcake with chocolate frosting
- Place one piece of graham cracker, one chocolate rectangle and one marshmallow on top of the cupcake
Who wants s’more?