Trick or treat? Smell my feet. Give me something good to eat. If you don’t, I don’t care. I have a whole tray of mini pumpkin cupcakes waiting over there. Enough said. Here is the recipe.
- 24 mini cupcakes
- 1 container of vanilla frosting
- Red food coloring
- Yellow food coloring
- 1 pouch of Better Crocker Decorating Cookie Icing, Chocolate
- Combine the vanilla frosting, red food coloring and yellow food coloring
- Keep adding additional food coloring and mix it until you get your desired shade of orange
- Frost all cupcakes with a thin layer of orange frosting
- Take the cookie icing and draw jack o’lantern faces on the cupcakes
- Let the icing sit for an hour and then serve
Since the cupcakes are so small it’s ok to have two or three!