Sunday morning breakfasts can sometimes be a struggle in our house. We’ll suggest tons of different options for breakfast that the kids just aren’t in the mood for. Here’s one breakfast that’s a constant hit. While you can swap in all fresh fruit, I like to use at least one ingredient that is frozen instead of using ice cubes. This helps to pack the smoothie with lots of flavor!
- 1 banana
- 1 cup of frozen strawberries
- 1 cup of fresh blueberries
- 1/2 cup of milk
- Save 2 strawberries and 16 blueberries for decoration (1 strawberry and 8 blueberries per cup)
- Pour the rest of the fruit and milk into a blender and blend until smooth
- Pour blended smoothie into cups
- Cut one strawberry halfway down the middle and place it on the edge of the cup for garnish
- Take the blueberries and drop them on the smoothie to form a smiley face
Now you can watch the smiles roll in as you start your Sunday Funday!