I like to refer to this as the “everything but the kitchen sink” recipe. You can easily swap in candy, graham crackers, dried fruit, nuts and more. What doesn’t taste good covered in chocolate?!?
- 24 Oreos
- 2 cups of mini pretzels
- 1 cup of caramel popcorn
- 1 cup of milk chocolate chips
- sprinkles (the more the merrier)
- Line a tray with the Oreos
- Evenly spread the pretzels on top of the Oreos
- Sprinkle the popcorn on top
- Melt the milk chocolate chips in a bowl in the microwave for 30 seconds
- Remove bowl and stir
- Continue to microwave for 10 second increments and stir until fully melted
- Evenly pour the melted chocolate all over the tray of Oreos, pretzels and popcorn
- Add sprinkles for a pop of color
- Let it cool for an hour or more and then serve
This easy peasy recipe will take less than 10 minutes and will look like you’ve been slaving in the kitchen all day. I won’t tell!