With Halloween right around the corner, it’s time to bring out the treats. These chocolate covered mummy pretzels are anything but scary to make.
- 15 pretzel rods
- Bag of white melting chocolate (10 oz)
- 30 candy eyes
- 1 tube of Betty Crocker white decorating icing
- Melt the chocolate in a bowl in the microwave for 30 seconds
- Remove the chocolate and stir it
- Continue to put it in the microwave for 15 second increments and stirring afterwards until melted
- Dip the top half of the pretzel rods in the chocolate and lay it on a piece of wax paper to dry
- If you want to avoid having a flat backside you can have them dry in a cup instead with the wet part sticking out
- Immediately place the candy eyes on the top center area of the melted chocolate as seen in the picture
- Let it dry and then drizzle on lines of the white decorating icing
- Let entire pretzel dry before moving them
Make sure to open your mouth wide and gobble up all the mummies!