Since I love guacamole, I couldn’t resist adding this masterpiece to the menu. All you need are a few simple ingredients and this puking pumpkin could be making an appearance at your next Halloween party as well.
- 1 small pumpkin
- 1 tub of guacamole (to keep things really simple you can just buy already made guacamole from the store)
- Take a sharp knife and cut a jack o’lantern face of your choice on the pumpkin
- Ensure that you leave a large opening for the mouth
- Put the pumpkin on plate and dish out the guacamole making sure a little is placed right at the bottom of the mouth opening
- Serve and watch the smiles come rolling in
And if there are any doctor’s at the party you can play a comedian like my husband and keep telling them, “Help! Help! This pumpkin looks terribly sick!”