For those of you living in the NYC area, you are probably more than ready to put away your shovels and pull out your flip flops. We know we are! The one good thing about snowy weather is that you’re locked inside with lots of time to bake. Looking for a perfect snowy weather treat to make for the next storm? Look no further than these adorable snowman cupcakes!
- 12 mini cupcakes
- 30 mini chocolate chips
- 1 tub of vanilla frosting
- 12 Starbursts
- 1 graham cracker
- Ice all 12 cupcakes with vanilla frosting
- Place a Starburst in the microwave for 6 seconds
- Pull off a tiny piece of the Starburst and roll it into a ball
- Form the rest of the Starburst into a flat half of a circle
- Take a knife to press in a line for the rim of the hat and then stick the pom pom ball on the top of the hat
- Place the hat on the top of the cupcake
- Put two mini chocolate chips on the cupcake for the eyes
- Break off a tiny piece of a graham cracker for the nose and place on the cupcake
- Finally, melt the remaining chocolate chips in the microwave and using a toothpick, draw on the dotted lines for the mouth
It might be cold outside, but these snowmen cupcakes are guaranteed to keep your belly warm!